LEAD ASSOCIATE, GENERAL STORE
Colorado Chautauqua’s General Store is open for business, serving up coffee, ice cream and unique gift ideas for all ages! Chautauqua is located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons, one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in Colorado with its own unique history and historic charm.
Our General Store team is currently looking for a full time Lead Associate, who is motivated, resourceful and committed to providing an unforgettable experience for every guest who walks through our doors. This is a full-time benefited position, responsible for greeting customers, answering their questions, taking orders, preparing and serving food and drinks. This position also includes weekly office hours to assist the General Store Manager in the procurement and inventory processes for the store. During our high season, May through September, this role will provide leadership and training of seasonal staff. Shifts will vary and will include a mix of weekdays and weekends.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Hands on experience with brewing equipment, making high quality specialty coffee and tea drinks
- Basic math skills, experience receiving and processing credit cards a plus
- A polite, engaging personality
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
Please visit our Careers page at www.chautauqua.com to view full position description.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to:
Payroll & HR Assistant
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE