Seasonal Event Custodian
This is a part-time, seasonal, non-exempt position having responsibility for creating a positive and safe guest service experience as well as ensuring the general up-keep, cleanliness, and security of the Auditorium, Community House and surrounding areas. Evening and weekend work is required in meeting position responsibilities. For emergency and inclement weather reporting purposes this position is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
· General upkeep and cleanliness of the Auditorium, Community House, and surrounding areas.
· Mist down entire auditorium after performances with sanitizing spray (seats, stage, fixtures, doors, signage, etc.)
· Remove trash, recycling and compost and clean venue room spaces and associated bathrooms.
· Stock amenities and ensure equipment is in working order.
· Fill and refill hand sanitizer containers throughout the venue as needed before, during, and after the event.
· Provides excellent customer service to all Chautauqua patrons and guests.
Behavioral Traits and Attitudes
· High energy team player with a positive, can-do attitude
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Arrives prepared and on time for work
Reports to Public Events Manager, Programming & Event Operations Manager, and Manager on Duty (MOD).
Duties require lifting, pushing, pulling and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 75 pounds. Must be able to climb stairs, ladders as well as navigate the site which has a 200-foot elevation change.
For full position description, please visit our Careers page at www.chautauqua.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief description of your interest in this position to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.