The Public Events Marketing Coordinator is a part-time (20-24 hours), year-round, non-exempt position responsible for coordinating the day-to-day marketing fulfillment for the Chautauqua’s Public Events. Some evening and occasional weekend work will be required.
- Handles and creates all internal graphic design, using InDesign, for event posters, series posters, print ads, website collateral, etc.
- Coordinate production and dissemination of Events collateral needs
- Ensures all materials are produced in adherence to CCA brand guidelines and coordinates vendors and partners compliance with guidelines.
- Responsible for dissemination of event calendars and Chautauqua promotional materials around the Chautauqua campus, to partners throughout the city, as well as to Colorado Tourism offices.
- Updates and maintains CCA event webpages and ticketing website.
- Reports on website analytics and makes recommendations monthly.
- Proof channels against each other to ensure accuracy.
Social and Digital Media
- Buys and places targeted digital ads as necessary for events.
- Creates event pages and manages event postings. Handles all Public Events related social media presence.
- Attends public events to create social media content as needed.
- Reports on digital media analytics and makes recommendations monthly.
· Manages and coordinates targeted email marketing via Constant Contact.
· Assists at events as needed.
- Concert and programming video & photography.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing, journalism, or related degree preferred.
· Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in the following:
o Event marketing
o Graphic Design – must know InDesign.
o Copy writing
o Collateral and advertising production management
o Social media content management experience
· Performing arts or concert/event marketing experience.
· Excellent copy writing and editing skills.
· Website and e-newsletter content management experience.
· Website analytics experience.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· Constant Contact
· Photoshop 6
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Social media admin experience (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Instagram YouTube, etc)
· Multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
· HTML a plus Adobe Design Suite (CS6) a plus
Please visit CCA’s career page at www.chautauqua.com for full position description and complete list of requirements.
Starting Pay Rate: $24/hourly
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Trish Gray, HR Manager
No Phone calls please.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.