$16.00 per hour
Liberty Puzzles has been proudly manufacturing heirloom-inspired, laser-cut wooden jigsaw puzzles in Boulder since 2005. We consider our employees to be our most valuable asset, as they have developed a vibrant, diverse, and evolving workplace culture. A self-motivated passion for improvement and growth is essential for joining our team.
Technicians in our Quality Control department inspect, take apart, touch up, and package our puzzles for sale. Quality control at Liberty Puzzles is a large and evolving department, with opportunities for advancement. Hours are 9AM - 5PM M-F.
• Precision in your work and attention to all details
• Dedication to quality craftsmanship
• Passion for learning new skills and keeping pace with fast-moving team
• Ability to problem solve and work with others to find the best solution
• Ability to work independently and self-motivate
• Genuine interpersonal communication skills
• Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
• The opportunity to earn annual financial rewards for copays, prescriptions, and deductibles by achieving daily walking goals
• Up to 3% employer-matched contribution towards a Simple IRA
• 1 hour of discretionary PTO for every 30 worked, capped at 48 hours per calendar year
• 2 weeks of paid paternity/partner leave and 4 weeks of paid maternity leave when employees welcome a child into their family
Application Materials Required
Please submit your resume and short cover letter to email@example.com describing why you this position at Liberty Puzzles might be a good fit for you.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County