Liberty Puzzles has been proudly manufacturing heirloom-inspired, laser-cut wooden jigsaw puzzles in Boulder since 2005. We consider our employees to be our most valuable asset, as they have developed a vibrant, diverse, and evolving workplace culture. A self-motivated passion for improvement and growth is essential for joining our team.
Technicians in our Quality Control department inspect, take apart, touch up, and package our puzzles for sale. Quality control at Liberty Puzzles is a large and evolving department, with opportunities for advancement. Hours are 9AM - 5PM M-F.
• Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
• The opportunity to earn annual financial rewards for copays, prescriptions, and deductibles by achieving daily walking goals
• Up to 3% employer-matched contribution towards a Simple IRA
• 1 hour of discretionary PTO for every 30 worked, capped at 48 hours per calendar year
• 2 weeks of paid paternity/partner leave and 4 weeks of paid maternity leave when employees welcome a child into their family
Application Materials Required
Please submit your resume and short cover letter describing why you this position at Liberty Puzzles might be a good fit for you.
COVID-19 ProtocolEmployees at Liberty Puzzles are required to wear a mask for the duration of their shift.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County