Seasonal Event/Parking Staff
Colorado Chautauqua is hiring! We are located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons, one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in Colorado with its own unique history and historic charm. We hope you will consider joining our team!
The Public Events team is currently looking for part-time Seasonal Event/Parking Staff (mid-April thru early October). Responsibilities include creating a positive and safe guest service experience; ensuring the general up-keep, cleanliness, and security of events; monitoring parking and traffic flow for guests, artist, staff, and volunteers for Chautauqua events. Evening and weekend work is required.
As an Event/Parking staff member, you will need the following:
- You must be 18 years of age, or older
- Past experience in a customer service role, venue setting, a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic math skills, experience making cash transactions, a plus
- Ability to function efficiently and amiably in a fast paced, complex, and demanding customer service environment
And you are:
- Punctual and reliable
- A high energy team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- A problem solver, confident and calm in stressful situations
- Able to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Comfortable conversing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
Click link for full position description Careers | The Colorado Chautauqua
Starting hourly: $16
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.