Seasonal House Manager
Colorado Chautauqua is hiring! We are located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons, one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in Colorado with its own unique history and historic charm. We hope you will consider joining our team!
The Public Events team is currently looking for part-time Seasonal House Manager (mid-April thru early October). Responsible for the management and supervision of event and parking staff during public events at Chautauqua Auditorium, as well as for the general upkeep, cleanliness and security of the venue and surrounding areas. Evening and weekend work is required.
As a Seasonal House Manager, you will need the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a house manager, with knowledge of general venue management practices and procedures. Experience in performing arts venue, preferred.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
And you are:
- Punctual and reliable
- A high energy team player with a positive, can-do attitude
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and decisively
- Able to function efficiently and amiably in a fast paced, complex, and demanding customer service environment
- Tenacious about the details, follow-up and execution
- A problem solver, confident and calm in stressful situations
- Comfortable conversing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
Click link for full position description Careers | The Colorado Chautauqua
Starting hourly: $18
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.