Seasonal Box Office Staff
Colorado Chautauqua is hiring! We are located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons, one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in Colorado with its own unique history and historic charm. We hope you will consider joining our team!
The Public Events team is currently looking for part-time Seasonal Box Office Staff (mid-April thru early October). Responsibilities include greeting customers, answering their questions, carrying out box-office activities such as ticket sales, phone inquiries, and night-of-show customer service in an often-fast paced environment. Shifts will vary and will include a mix of weekdays and weekends.
As a Box Office staff member, you will need the following:
- 2 plus years’ experience in box office ticketing, events, or customer service
- Cash/credit card handling experience, experience working in ticketing system, a plus
- Excellent customer service
- Flawless attention to detail
· Ability to function efficiently and amiably in a fast paced, complex, and demanding customer service environment
And you are:
- Punctual and reliable
- An energetic and resourceful team member
- Available to work a flexible schedule throughout the entire concert season, includes nights, weekends, and split shifts through the summer
- An active learner with a strong sense of curiosity
- Comfortable conversing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
Click link for full position description Careers | The Colorado Chautauqua
Starting hourly: $16
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.