Colorado Chautauqua is hiring! We are located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons, one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in Colorado with its own unique history and historic charm. We hope you will consider joining our team!
The Housekeeping team is currently looking for a full-time Seasonal Houseperson (mid-April thru early October). Responsibilities include a variety of tasks in guest services, housekeeping, maintenance of public buildings; working with the housekeeping team to deliver a consistently high-quality visitor experience for Chautauqua’s day and overnight guests. Shifts will include weekends and occasional evenings.
As a Seasonal Houseperson, you will need the following:
- Housekeeping experience in a hotel setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
And you are:
- Punctual and reliable
- An energetic and resourceful team member
- Able to work well within a team-environment and with diverse groups of people
- Driven to exceed expectations
Visit our website for full position description www.chautauqua.com/contact-us/careers
Starting hourly: $17 + monthly retention bonuses (May thru September)
A couple of way you can apply:
- 1- Send us an email email@example.com include your contact information, brief history of employment and your availability to work.
- 2- Stop in at the front desk, pick up and fill out an application.
Colorado Chautauqua, 298 Morning Glory Drive, Boulder, CO 80302
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.