Job Title: ReStore Sales Associate
Reports To: ReStore Director
FLSA Status: Full-time or Part-Time Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: 7/17/2022
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Benefits: Competitive benefits package (www.stvrainhabitat.org/whyworkhere)
Habitat for Humanity is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please read more about our commitment and HFHSVV as an equal opportunity employer on our website: www.stvrainhabitat.org/employment-opportunities
Position Summary: The ReStore Sales Associate (RSA) uses knowledge of products, ReStore policies and home improvement to assess the needs of customers and donors and to provide needed assistance. RSAs, in coordination with volunteers, maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas and ensure that it is safe, clean and shoppable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Familiar with the ReStore Mission, products and layout, along with Habitat for Humanity International and HFHSVV to answer customer questions and offer shopping solutions.
· Successfully operate point of sale and other equipment as required (training provided).
· Direct volunteers to support various store activities and needs.
· Partner with Donation Department to efficiently accept donations, process, price and direct volunteers in placement of processed merchandise.
· Responsible for familiarizing themselves with and adhering to the HFHSVV Employee Guidelines, ReStore Operations/Safety Polices and all related procedures.
· Works as scheduled, being flexible when needed and attends meetings/trainings as scheduled.
· Maintains a positive, team-oriented relationship with peers, supervisors and key volunteers.
· Other duties as assigned.
Basic Position Requirements:
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THIS JOB:
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
If you feel you are qualified and wish to apply for this position:
1. Review the affiliate covenant on our website. www.stvrainhabitat.org/employment-opportunities
2. Submit your cover letter and resume to Ed Kepple, email@example.com.
3. If St. Vrain Habitat is interested, the ReStore will contact you to discuss next steps.
1925 Pike Rd STE 202
Longmont, CO 80501
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Boulder County.